[IP] having a great day!!!

Its finally starting to come together, after 3 weeks
of pumping and lack of sleep.... great #'s today ( I
know, tomorrows another day and it might not be so
good)... but anyway he woke up at 136, 114 at lunch,
169 @2:30, played in schoolyard , came home at 3:30-
he was  63...( he decided he didnt want to drink the
juice that I TOLD him to drink before playing..) Gave
him a banana - no bolus......  85 @ 5:00 and he went
off to Hebrew School, under protest....  I ordered
mastisol since the sites have been falling out every 2
days due to wrestling, football , and just being an 11
yr. old super active sweaty kid...

Mom to Allison (17) , Daniel (15),
and Jesse ,11,  DX Dec 2001. PUMPING  4/29/03 !!!!
Happily Married to Scott for 23  1/2 years
Belle Harbor, New York

Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,
& Jesse 11, Dx dec. 2001
PUMPING with COZMO- 4-29-03