[IP] Re:help with son's pump sites

Hi, My 16 year old has been using a MM508 for 3 and 1/2 years. We have had
good results and his a1C is usually around 6.0 to 6.4.  He uses his stomach
 around his belly button exclusively although his doc and I have been warning
to try other sites.  In the last week he has begun to have some absorption
 problems that I know are due to scar tissue- he knows too. I would appreciate
advise on alternative sites.  He is a slim young  man and doesn't feel he has
enough tissue to use on his hip. I know he will hate to go back to shots for
awhile but I am afraid we may not have an alternative to give his belly a
 break if he won't use another site. Help!!!! Please e-mail me to my address as
have difficulties checking the postings as I would like to.  Thank you.  Janet