Re: [IP] Re: Checking "Sugar Free Drinks" for Sugar

> Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Checking "Sugar Free Drinks" for Sugar
>

> I have checked drinks with an accucheck meter before and it will
> also
> tell you if it is a sweetened drink.
> good luck    Scott

I usually use my daughter to taste test the drinks if there is a
qusetion. My
wife used it taste test drinks until she found she was algeric to
nutrasweet.
But when all else fails I use my DEX and a drop of soda on my finger.
It never lies . I used to carry the strips or test tape, but why buy them
just
to check soda.

John LaMaide