[IP] Re: Need Celiac Info

>  I don't know much about celiac other then you need to go on a gluten free
> and from my understanding that means no starches.
>  Those of you that have it, what exactly is it what do you eat how does it
> effect your sugars etc.

I found this site for a friend and it has lots of info you might want:
http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com/celiac/recipelist.html  If that's too long
and it breaks, I put it in www.tinyurl.com and got: http://tinyurl.com/681b

Hope for the best for you. Perhaps this also explains the stomach aches
you've been having.

Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler