[IP] Re: Checking "Sugar Free Drinks" for Sugar

> We used to be able to use urine sugar test
> strips to confirm that drinks that were supposed ed to be sugar free were
> actually sugar free. Was that just a mater of dipping the strip into the
> sample?

Me, I, personally, myself would never dip one of these chemically-treated
sticks/tape into something I'm about to drink. I have always, when doing
this, put my finger over the straw and dripped some liquid onto the tester
upon releasing my finger. YMMDV - Your Mileage May Definitely Vary. (~_^)

Yes, these strips are still available.

If you scratch me I'll bleed Red, White, and Blue ~ D.K. Erickson