[IPn] Quiet weekend

Hi everyone,

The Memorial Day weekend has been a bit quiet here. I decided not to
send a pledge reminder over the weekend 'cause I didn't think anyone
would be around to get it. The results of our pledge drive so far are
$4264 raised.  See:

NORTH CAROLINA's $100 challenge still needs $3 bucks to complete.
That will bring the total to $4367 towards our goal of $5000 for the
quarter. ONLY $600 buck to go and 5 days to do it. That should be a
slam dunk, right??

I know pledge drives are a drag, but the are a necessary fact of life
for Insulin Pumpers. With your help we can finish up. Hundreds of
your fellow list members have contributed to the support of this
vital resource. 600+ to be specific. Are you one of the 600? If not,
and you can afford a small contribution, please consider a
contribution today. Out of the 3500 remaining forum members there
must be a few of you that appreciate the benefits of Insulin Pumpers
enough to send a few dollars to help keep this resource alive and
healthy. Less than the cost of a movie for two, or dinner out. Think
about it.

There are still a couple of Medisense Precision Xtra's left as thank
you's for sustaining contributions of $10 / month or more and
donations or challenges of $100 or more.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035