Re: [IP] Switching to Deltec Cozmo

If you live in certain territories, you aren't likely to get a home
trial.  They don't have enough meters to supply those who just want to
get one.  I could have gotten mine sooner if I would pick Ice Blue
instead of Charcoal color.  Seems they can't catch up with the demand.
You have to be your own advocate, and call and call and call. Call your
rep, call the company, call the distributor (if they have named one),
have your doctor call the Rep.  A hate to say this, but you sometimes
have to be a pain in the butt to get any actiion.  Good Luck.  Animas is
also a good, thin, reliable pump.  You might try one of those in the
meantime.

>>> email @ redacted 11:46:07 PM 5/23/03 >>>
My insurance gave the initial approval back in Jan and I've been
waiting
ever since to do a home trial.  There seems to be some problem with
the
local Deltec rep.

Judi in MI