[IP] RE: One Touch Ultra Smart

Thank you!
I am following all the replies & I now see several people who don't trust
the readings the ultra smart gives. Or maybe its just the brand name they
don't like. I have always used an accuchek complete. I like accuchek & the
company is awesome. I too have seen problems in testing though. Many times
when I am really high or really low I will retest to make sure its right. I
often get readings approx 40 apart within 2 minutes of eachother. I 've
learned to live with it. Maybe all meters are off & we have just learned to
deal with it. But if this one is really off all the time ... I'll stick with
my accuchek complete.