Re: [IP] Palm Pilot Programs

>I use my Freestyle Tracker exclusively for testing and tracking blood glucose.
>I don't use any of the insulin or carbo record keeping, but they're available
>should I choose to do so.
>Just the daily graphing and trending is worth the purchase price.  I've been
>using it for almost a year and still love it.

I use the Tracker also for the record keeping.   I'm wondering if the
new EZ Manager from Animas will be able to access that info?  Bogdan
Butoi, one of their engineers, had indicated in a Chat that they were
interested in that.  Of course I'm still wondering WHEN the new EZ
Manager is coming out also!   Hopefully, soon@!!!    ;>)