Re: [IP] Palm Pilot Programs

I use my Freestyle Tracker exclusively for testing and tracking blood glucose.
I don't use any of the insulin or carbo record keeping, but they're available
should I choose to do so.

Just the daily graphing and trending is worth the purchase price.  I've been
using it for almost a year and still love it.