[IP] Paradigm stuff, free

 I had my Paradigm replaced 4 times, including once during my honeymoon on a
cruise in the Caribbean. 4 was too many, so I've got my trusty 508 back. I sent
my Paradigm back to Minimed but now I've found some more stuff--manuals
mainly--which they don't really want back. Anyone want Paradigm manuals?

While I'm at it, if anyone has an old 508 manual, I could use it. Thanks.

 Reply to me directly at email @ redacted since I don't get to read the IP list
very often.
 --Katie, type 1 since age 5, pumper since 94 (a 506 "loaner" while I had crummy
student health insurance)