[IP] Need Celiac Info

 Well I saw the D-team yesterday and they want me to be tested for celiac
disease - I have to get blood work done, if that comes back positive then
biopsy's to confirm. They think there is a good chance I have it cause of my
history of stomache troubles ( GERD) and my recent drastic changes in BG"S and
upped basals and doubled daily totals.

 I don't know much about celiac other then you need to go on a gluten free diet
and from my understanding that means no starches.

 Those of you that have it, what exactly is it what do you eat how does it
effect your sugars etc.

The nurse said that 10% of Celiac patients have Diabetes.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm