[IP] Re: Checking "Sugar Free Drinks" for Sugar

 Please help me refresh my memory. We used to be able to use urine sugar test
strips to confirm that drinks that were supposed ed to be sugar free were
actually sugar free. Was that just a mater of dipping the strip into the drink

Are these sugar urine test strips still on the market?

 I have some diet sugar free drinks that I buy that sure do cause me to scratch
my head and say, "How can this be?"

Charles Soders.......     T1 since 10/53 @ age 19