Re: [IP] too much testing?

"bottom line, find out WHY he feels to the need to say
this and deal with it with facts, and not just OUR opinions"

I never suggested he wasn't dealing with
facts and just YOUR opinions. I was simply
asking what the general feeling was about
this among the members here in IP. BTW,
he's not pumping and isn't taking correction
 boluses at the 2 hour mark, so that's not an issue. He's still at the
informational stage
of testing right now as he's new to insulin
therapy and testing only 3-4 times  day.