[IP] UltraSmart meter--Canada

I was at the JDRF Walk for the Cure today in our city and saw the UltraSmart
meter on display.  It is much lighter than I expected and fits nicely into
 your hand. Canadians should be able to buy one for $29.99 for the first couple
of months.  While the suggested retail price is $99.99, Lifescan has a
 certificate for $50 off, and the pharmacies are all supposed to be offering a
 instant rebate. You can get the certificate from the Lifescan sales reps at the
JDRF Walks, or maybe try phoning the company.  If you haven't yet seen the
 UltraSmart for sale in your town, you should very soon, according the the sales

Lifescan also had a draw for a Norco mountain bike.  I won!!!  Couldn't
 believe it, I never win anything. The draw was right after the walk and after
announced our fundraising total, which exceeded the goal  (yea!)  The
 Lifescan rep said that he was really happy that I won, I had been chatting with
 earlier and telling him how much I liked the Ultra meter. And the bike was the
perfect size for me--too big for kids, too small for a man or a larger woman.

Liz, send me your address if you want the coupon, I picked one up for you.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9