[IP] Re: adding 5 gms of carbs a week/day

At 7:13 PM -0400 5/25/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>In a message dated 5/25/03 6:55:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:
>>>   after you are where you want to be weight wise,  start
>>>   adding 5gm of carbs a week
>>Oh, goody, an extra serving of summer squash! for a whole week!  Linda
>Actually, it would be a cup and a half of summer squash or a carrot or a cup
>of tomatoes, etc.  each day of the week for a week!

You had said "adding 5 gms of carbs a week", so I presume you meant
"5 gms of carbs a day".   My Palm CalorieKing says that one cup of
raw summer squash was 4.92 gms of carbs, one carrot (7.5") would be
7.27 gms of carb, one cup of chopped fresh tomato would be 8.35 gms.

George    :>)