Because of Memorial Day, Deltec and I will be having the Cozmo chat on
TUESDAY night, in the Guest room at 9pm Eastern!

Topic with the preference of the guests will be general Q & A About the
Deltec Cozmo. I hope you9ll join us for a great and informative chat!

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

CYA there :-D

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

Jenny Sutherland