[IP] Swimming, etc.

My daughter has only been on the pump for 3 1/2 weeks now.  She's gone
swimming two or three times now, and every time, her site comes out.

We've got the boluses down, and that seems to be working, but I can't figure
out how to keep the site in!

She has a MM508, and uses the quickset.  She puts the tape (IV 3000 square)
over it too.  She developed a rash when using the IV prep, so we switched to
the Bards prep.

Any ideas for keeping that site in?

Thanks in advance!
Susan :)