Re: [IP] ultrasmart meter

 Um I havn't seen one of these yet, but maybe your just looking in the wrong
places for those features OR there is software to purchase cause it was my
understanding(from talking to users) that those features were on it!
 I am thinking of getting one and I'm pretty sure you can get that info in

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I received a meter from Lifescan and I do not like it. All the