[IP] ultrasmart meter

 I received a meter from Lifescan and I do not like it. All the hype about what
it does (Reports, history, log book, etc) is useless. and not sustantiated.
 It has a program to enter your insulin dosage but it does not give the option
of signifining what the type of insulin you are using (humalog or
Humalin)....nor does it allow you to enter what the dosage of your Basal amounts
are. So what good is it if all the data (your profile) can not be entered. .