Re: [IP] too much testing?

My CDE gave me a copy of a page from the Deltec Cosmo pump book, it appears
to be Pg 07,
anyway there is a graph and chart which shows how BG react over 4 hours,
and a chart
that shows how much is left and working in 1,2,3 and 4 hours.

It worth getting a hold of.

For example, a 1 unit bolus:

after 1 hr. .7, after 2 hrs. .4, after 3 hrs. .1.

point being after 2 hours 40% of the original bolus is still unused, taking
a further correction
without discounting the remaining bolus will certainly lead to a low BG.

I check between 2.5-3 hrs. later.

Hope this helps,