Re: [IP] Re:Crazy sugars and insulin!

Just another idea,

in 1989 the CDE gave me a small plastic box 6"x6" 2" deep, i also purchased
a glocuse meter
and was at a loss what to do with them. A friend of mine was selling
religious items
for his church, one of which was a bible case. The box and the meter fit
quite nicely.
I had this for about 15 years, and bought another at a religious store.
They fit nicely
almost in a briefcase, canvas bag etc.

my 02c