RE: [IP] Switching to Cozmo

Congrats on the new Cozmo.  I have been wearing one since Jan. 2003.  It is
great, I to like the bells and whistles.  My only complaint is that my math
skills have gone away, because of the ease of the Cozmo.  As for the software,
there may be an issue with the operating system.  To my knowledge the software
has been released for Windows 2000 and Windows XP.  I don't know if that is
the issue or not.  I had a problem with the perscription, I needed one to get
the software and adapter.  Once that was in place, I had Windows XP, it was a
snap getting the software and adapter.  Then once I got it I had to work with
the computer to make it understand that the IR adapter was supposed to work on
the computer.  Once that was done, I was able to download the information from
the pump and change and/or change info and upload it to the pump.  One tip,
maybe two tips; 1) the pump has to been in the Home screen.  2) the battery
needs to be strong.  It is too cool.

Good luck