[IP] Adkins diet & pumping

I tried this diet after the birth of my daughter (which was 4 years
ago) and found that my brain was starving for food.  I instead did
Suzanne Summers diet which I found to work well (I lost the 35 pounds
I gainded and then another 15).  For me it was easier to prepare the
meal (steak, rice, veggies, etc) for the entire family, instead of
preparing 2 different meals for everyone.  I think her diet was more
user friendly and I was able to count the carbs and bolus accordingly.