[IP] Disetronic D-Tron & Novolog- refilling your own cartridges

For me one of the major disadvantages of the D-Tron is that it is designed to
use only Lilly Humalog cartridges. I know that Disetronc can supply unfilled
cartridges that one can fill with Novolog, but these cost a hefty $37.50 for 5
and this really adds to the running costs. I wonder whethr it would be
possible to reuse (refill) these cartrdges several times. Obviously Disetronic
would not support this (for profit and lability reasons) - but is anyone doing
this succesfully?