[IP] Re: continuous BG monitoring

I read it wasn't very accurate either so I did my own logging.
I used one a few months ago to see what was going on. I am up & down all
day. & so during the 3 days I logged everything by what I ate , what I
did, How much I took, feelings, tested myself a ton .
I wanted as much of my own info so I could compare them . & they were
very close!
I would love for the CGMS to talk to the pump like the new meter may be
able to talk with the paradigm,