Re: [IP] AccuCheck Meters

>>>& I love the comfort curve strips!>>>

You're welcome! <VBG>

When the AccuChek complete was in a pre-sale study, I was in it. We were
given 300 strips and the meter to use for 3 months. The strips had a red
patch with a yellow spot in the center for blood. My vision at the time was
20/400 WITH glasses and it took 3-5 strips for me to get one good test!!!
This was ridiculous, to say the least. Trying to hit red blood on a red
patch with poor vision was nearly impossible. When the study was over we
were given a survey sheet. I let them know my feelings and so did others.

They came up with the blue comfort curves. (~_^)

We were given the meters after the trial.

When Arnold Schwartzenwhatever turned 50: It's scary knowing one third of
your life is over