RE: [IP] Re: Atkins diet and pumping

>Has anyone tried the Atkins diet while pumping? What were you
>difficulties, successes, did it work?  I have tried many other diets,
>and wanted to try this one, since others have not worked very well.
>Any/most advice would be welcome!

The subject of the Atkins diet was on the Chicago news two nights ago and
apparently new research is proving that Dr. Atkins was correct about a
number of issues, including the cholesterol. I didn't catch the whole
segment and was walking through just as they were concluding the subject of
the diet.