Re: [IP] inserter for 30 degree angle set

  Why don't you try the MM Quick Sets instead.  Especially for such a young
 child. They have the tiniest of needles, comes with a great inserter, these go
straight in at the 90 degree angle so there is not guessing game,  Josh is
 vERY skinny and has NO problems with this infusion set. He uses his tummy, butt
and legs.  We use the 6mm canula which is the smalles canula size on market
at this time.

Try getting some samples and let MM know that it is for a very young cild.
They may give you an insertion device free because of that.  They did we us
when we first went with their Sof-Sets before the QS came out.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua