[IP] Re: MIT Sloan students .. -- now Type 2

> However, a big part of the lady's response was likely due to denial that
>  there is a problem, that she is diabetic.

A couple of years ago when I was in the hosp. to get my Gortex Loop prepping
me for eventual dialysis, her dh came to visit me. I explained some things
about *me* and he said, "Well, that explains what's happening to Lois." She
has freely admitted being a DMer, but I think a hypo was a new experience
and she didn't know how to account for it. *My* experience didn't help her
especially when the non-DMers agreed with her. (~_^)

Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.