Re: [IP] inserter for 30 degree angle set

 I use the sils and the silserter and love it. The think I find best is to make
sure its not pressed up hard against the skin other wise the hard plastic part
of the set hits the skin and I find that is when I get a little drop of
blood(doesn't effect site or sugars) but if you gently place it to the skin it
enters nicley and you can see a tiny bit of the canula on top the skin, makes it
all the more comfy.

 The thing that took some time to get used to was that you don't need to pinch
anymore. You just place on skin and push button.

 It does kinda seem loud and fast but you really don't feel it. You might want
to play around with it a bit before doing an actual insertion I yanked my first
one out and fast as it went in cause of my reflex of the noise and speed - it
was quite humerous cause I then starting jumping up and down mad cause it was in
and I pulled it out and had to redo it! Try it out and get used to the sound and

Good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm