[IP] inserter for 30 degree angle set

Hi all,
I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the minimed insertion set that is
the twin of the Animas comforts.  Does anyone use this with an inserter?  If
so, do you like it?  We just ordered these today and I hope they are an
 improvement over doing it manually. It is a little disconcerting when the
needle is
as big as 1/2 a butt cheek (not mine obviously, lol).  Thanks for any advice
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001 pumping Animas 4/2003
Kelly (8), Blake (5), and Luke (2)