[IP] Smart Insulin

Margo said:

 <<There is nothing on the ADA website regarding "smartinsulin" and I really
don't remember reading anything about such a concoction. If there were such an
insulin I'm sure we would have at least heard that it was being tested.>>

Here's the link from a CWD parents list post:

 MIT and Harvard Business School team invents self-regulating 1 shot/day

You may have to copy/paste in your browser if the link wraps.

western Massachusetts