Re: [IP] Crazy sugars and insulin!

In a message dated 5/23/2003 6:43:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have this major log book problem can't for the life of me get the numbers
> down! Maybe its time for a meter that will do it for me!!

Unfortunately, I have the same problem!  I cannot write down my sugars!  I
have tried!  Just no ambition to actually do it!  UGH!!!
Although, whenever i check my sugars are good, so thankfully i am doing
something right!!!
Good Luck!
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT!  :-)