[IP] Addison's disease & Diabetes

A friend has had Addison's disease for years and was just diagnosed with
 diabetes. Does anyone have experience managing these two diseases at once? I've
been telling her about pumps and how they have helped my daughter but her
 doctor sounds against it. (he's one of those doctors that is telling her she is
testing her blood sugar too much!)

Nancy, mom to Teresa (age 9, DX age 4, pumping Animas), Melanie (age 9) and
Michael (age 11)