[IP] Crazy sugars and insulin!

 Well I still have no Idea what in the world is going on with my BGs I've been
running high for about 2 weeks I've upped my basals 0.3 round the clock and am
taking correction boluses like every 2-3 hours I've gone from a usuall daily
total of 35-45 units to 65!!!! and still highs I am running in the 11.0-13.0 ish
range and wake up like 20.0 and have random 20.0's through out the day.

 Now I admit I havn't been writing down my sugars so I can't see a pattern but
What can cause this I am on my way to the pharmacy to get new insulin I really
don't think thats the problem causeI've had bad insulin and correction boluses
didn't work with it and mine are working good.

 I see the nurse/dietican and pump trainer on Monday so I'll see what they have
to say ( other then that I really need to keep a log book)

 I have this major log book problem can't for the life of me get the numbers
down! Maybe its time for a meter that will do it for me!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm