Re: [IP] Advice needed for pregnant friend

I just had a baby in January and am T1.  My endo was encouraging me to go on
the pump.  If I had to do it ll over again, I would definitely go on the

Tell your friend what she needs is an endo willing to work with her.  Her
current endo is not willing to go the extra mile to see what could make her
pregnancy easier.

BG will fluctuate big time for no apparent reasons and sometimes not easy to
control on injections.