[IP] One touch ultra smart

I have been using the accuchek complete since I was diagnosed a few years
back. I like it but its too hard to get to some of the features like carbs &
insulin & the software doesn't seem to support that data.
I just asked my doctor what meter he uses & he told me minimed should be
coming out with a really neat one soon but I don't have the paradigm like he
He suggested maybe I use the One touch ultra smart. The website makes it
look really cool. It appears to have all the neat things the complete does
but way easier to access & use.
Is there anyone out there who currently uses this meter?

Thank you