[IP] Switching to Deltec Cozmo

I've been a silent member of the IP list for quite some time -- I finally
decided to speak up a bit here!

I've been Type 1 for about 10 years, and have been pumping on a Disetronic
H-Tron Plus for the last 4 years. I'm 28 years old.) As the warranties are
expiring next month, I've decided to switch to a Deltec Cozmo. It's amazing
to me how much more advanced pumps have come in the 4 years since I've been
in the market for one.

I just got a letter earlier this week from my insurance company (Medica in
MN) giving their blessing to get a Cozmo at their in-network benefit level.
(I'll have to cough up 20%, but was happy when I found out that Deltec may
be able to set me up with payments over 6 months.)

For others that are now on the Cozmo, how long was the wait once insurance
was approved? I am obviously pretty anxious to switch!

Matt Braun
(Type 1 since '93, pumping since '99)