Re: [IP] Atkins diet and pumping

I tried the Atkins diet in my first month of pumpin, I didn't lose any
weight, but it did allow me to totally figure out my basals and set them. I
took a quiz recently that basically told me that a low carb diet is not the
answer for me, low calorie is my diet answer, I have already lost 5
lbs(approx 3 weeks) just by being more aware of my calorie intake and fats
etc. I also try to eat healthy carbs more(fruit/veg/whole grain items)
Good luck with the diet, like I said it worked to get my basals set, hope it
does more for you.
Tami in Tucson