Re: [IP] Teaching those close to you

What about going over your pump tutorial with him? I sat down and went
though the tutorial with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot
of fun, and she really retained most of the info.

Keep up the quizzing every now and then and maybe offer to let him give you
a bolus before dinner together or something along those lines.

Good Luck.