[IP] Re: New Sweetner STEVIA

>>>Stevia sounded like the most sensible sweetner out there so I tried it.
It does sweeten but, as with my experience tasting EQUAL, my taste buds
worked against me on this one.  Y'see, I think it's just the decades of
using sacharine that prejudice me.  Anyway, I sold my STEVIA supply on
eBay.  Am sticking with Sweet'n Low.  Good luck! :-)>>>

Saccharin was all we had when I was dx'd and I hated it. Cyclamates came
along which was great. I used that for 16 years until those mice who drank
326 bottles of pop with it a day died from bladder cancer and it was banned
in the USA (okay still in Canada - but not saccharin).

Sweet 'n Low contains saccharin, but Equal (aspartame) is a protein diritive
and has no saccharin. I like Equal especially on fresh, mashed strawberries.
I can see the bubbles juice up on them - had to add water with S 'n L to
make any *juice.*

Pass the blue pack, please. YMMV (~_^)

Sweets are the destiny that shapes our ends