[IP] New Sweetner STEVIA

Stevia sounded like the most sensible sweetner out there so I tried it.
It does sweeten but, as with my experience tasting EQUAL, my taste buds
worked against me on this one.  Y'see, I think it's just the decades of
using sacharine that prejudice me.  Anyway, I sold my STEVIA supply on
eBay.  Am sticking with Sweet'n Low.  Good luck! :-)

joyce~dx'd 1968~ip 2001