Re: [IP] AccuCheck Meters

I have used the AccuCheck Advantage meter for the past ten years.  It is
 small in size and very reliable. I am just use to however long it takes to give
me a reading.  It needed to be replaced once during that time and AccuCheck
 replaced it for free. When I first went on the pump four years ago, MM sent me
an AccuCheck Complete.  It has many, many features but it is bulky to carry
around and I never used it.  I keep it as a backup.  Each meter takes the same
Comfort Curve Strips.