Re: [IP] Animas users-howd'ya like your pumps?

I Love my Animas, have had no problems and have had great customer service
from them.They even sympathized  with me when I was freakin out when I
couldn't prime the pump. Then I figured out it was because I hadn't
UN-suspended it, I had awakened the poor animus lady at 3 am and she was
laughing with me about my booboo. Last month I forgot to phone in my order,
I was only 2 or 3 days late doing it, and I got a phone call from them
asking if everything was OK and if I would like to place my order.
I have NOT used any other pump, but I LOVE my Animus, I have been pumping
since Nov1/02 and have not seen those cute paramedics in over 6 months
Tami in Tucson