[IP] MiniMed Quick-sets

I recently switched from "comfort" sets to MiniMed
Quick-sets.  While they insert easily and painlessly,
I am having trouble disconnecting and especially
re-connecting for a shower.  The little circle doesn't
want to move to the "lock" position.  I have varied
the amount of pressure on the little clips, but that
hasn't helped.  And I've noticed that some of the sets
are easier than others.  Has anyone else had this
problem and is there a "cure"? -- or is this a design
flaw in the Quick-set.  I am getting frustrated!!  I
love the insertion, but don't know if it is worth the
struggle with those silly circles.  I wish they would
have made the little "tail" on these sets that just
unscrews!!  Any advice?

Thanks, mouse

Do you Yahoo!?