I used the CGMS a few months ago for the first time.  I found out a lot that
 was going on with my body that I didn't know; I was so happy that I did it. My
CDE told me to try to do what I normally do to see if we notice any trends.
 When I thought I was ok, I wasn't. For some reason, when I sleep my sugar goes
really low (which explains the nightmares).  So, still 2 months later I am
 working with the results and trying to fix my basals. I hope to go on the CGMS
soon to check my progress.

Good luck with your CGMS!  I agree it isn't fun wearing the bag in the shower!!

 - Melissa