RE: [IP] Freestyle Tracker

I have been using the tracker for several months now and I love it. When I
printed out my readings and took them to my endo he actually complimented me
on the "thorough records". I have NEVER had an endo compliment my records,
more than likely I get the "you need to write your numbers down more
consistently" speech.

It is very simple to use, if you are computer savvy, and keeps track of just
about everything. The only problem I have had is that it is sensitive and
will pick up an residue on your fingers, giving you a false reading. My
accucheck never did that and I really didn't have to worry about washing my
hands if I was in a situation, like the classroom, where I couldn't get to a
sink. If you have more specific questions, I would be happy to try to answer