Re: [IP] Continuous Glucose Monitor ?

I was on the CGMS for 3 days last week. This had no real time read out, but
took 288 glucose
readings per day. During the 3 days no changes were made to the basal or
boluses. I did what
i normally do. I did have to do at least 4 finger sticks daily to calibrate
the unit, and record
on the form they gave me the finger sticks, when i ate and took a bolus.

The only down side as mentioned was taking a shower, you use a plastic bag
they provide
which is a little clumsy.

I have an appointment with my CDE today she should have the results, should
be interesting.