[IP] OMG - This is Big!

>From Jeff Hitchcock, Founder of childrenwithdiabetes.com:

 <<For those of you who missed the chat with Dr. Camillo Ricordi, you can read
the transcript at:

 If you don't know who Dr. Ricordi is, I highly recommend that you read his
brief bio:

 When type 1 diabetes is cured and the Nobel Prizes are handed out, Dr. Ricordi
will be first to be called.

Jeff Hitchcock - email @ redacted >>

 Don't burst my bubble, I have to cling to some glimmer of hope - if you don't
agree (my apologizes to those who have heard "the cure is 10 years off" for 30
years, don't tell me about that). I am sure the cure is 10 years away & that's
my opinion so I'm sticking to it.

western Massachusetts